"This is why you should never, ever get your hopes up. This is why you should see the glass as half empty. So when the whole thing spills, you aren’t as devastated."
Emily Giffin, Something Borrowed (via perfect)
I hate waiting. I don’t want to wait to be happy. I don’t want to wait for it to get better. I want it now. I want to be fulfilled right now.
You wanna find out some personal shit?
- 1. Any scars?
- 2. Self harmed?
- 3. Crush?
- 4. Kissed anyone?
- 5. Coke or Pepsi?
- 6. Someone you hate?
- 7. Best Friends?
- 8. Have you ever done alcohol or drugs?
- 9. What's your dream job?
- 10. Ever been in love?
- 11. Last time you cried?
- 12. Favorite color?
- 13. Height?
- 14. Birthday?
- 15. Eye color?
- 16. Hair color?
- 17. What do you love?
- 18. Obsession?
- 19. If you had one wish, what would it be?
- 20. Do you love someone?
- 21. Kiss or hug?
- 22. Nicknames people call you?
- 23. Favorite song?
- 24. Favorite band?
- 25. Worst thing that has ever happened to you?
- 26. Best thing that has ever happened to you?
- 27. Something you would change about yourself?
- 28. Ever dated someone?
- 29. Worst mistake?
- 30. Watch the movie or read the book?
- 31. Ever had a heartbreak?
- 32. Favorite show?
- 33. Best day of your life?
- 34. Any talents?
- 35. Do you wish you could ever start over?
- 36. Any bad habits?
- 37. Ever had a near death experience?
- 38. Someone I can tell anything to?
- 39. Ever lost a loved one?
- 40. Do you believe in love?
- 41. Someone you hate/Dislike?
- 42. Are you okay?
- 43. Relationship status?
"One day it just gets better. There’s no explanation or reason why . You just wake up and you’re not angry anymore."
i hope so
I just want to be slightly drunk, half naked, and completely on top of someone.
Listening to old Rihanna makes me want to dance on a beach, half clothed and drunk. I love her.
5 Things They Don’t Teach you in Highschool:
1) You’re going to leave the house at 2AM, 16 with nothing in your pockets but 50 bucks and a bus ticket. It won’t feel real. You’re going to think you’re leaving, but you aren’t going anywhere.
2) Swallow your fucking pride and go back inside. Lock your bedroom door, put your hands over your ears, bring your knees to your chest and when you’re ready, let your walls disintegrate and the sadness flood in, because baby I promise you, you’ll feel better if you just let yourself drown. Even if it’s the third goddamn time that week.
3) He’s going to taste like Newports, Trident spearmint and desperation. You’re going to taste like Lime-a-Rita’s and anxiety. You will tell yourself you need this. But you don’t. I promise you. You don’t. You don’t.
4) You’re going to have girlfriends who fall for boys who treat them like absolute shit. Do not learn from them. If a boy calls you a bitch, spit in his face and leave.
5) Do it even if it’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do. Even if you’re still convinced that he was hiding galaxies beneath his skin. Because baby I promise you, he was the always dark night sky and you were always the full moon. No question bout’ it."
Abbie Nielsen (via flaews)
It’s so frustrating when you know you have a lot in common with someone but you just can’t get there to make that connection.
P.S. This is mostly in reference to guys I’ve hooked up with but never actually got a chance to get to know, but you figure out over time that you two are actually very compatible. So sad.